START STRONG with EYLEA® with rapid, early vision gains in Year 1, and
STAY STRONG with maintained vision gains through Year 31,2
In the VIVID and VISTA trials, EYLEA had:
- Rapid clinically significant vision gains from the first dose1,2
- Increasing vision gains with each of five loading doses1,2
At Year 3 in the VISTA RCT:2
- Mean change in BCVA from baseline was +10.5 letters with EYLEA vs. +1.4 letters with laser photocoagulation
- 36% of patients achieved ≥3-line gains in Year 3 with EYLEA vs. 14% with laser photocoagulation
BCVA, best-corrected visual acuity; DME, diabetic macular edema; ETDRS, Early Treatment Diabetic Retinopathy Study; RCT, randomized controlled trial; Q8, 2 mg every-8-weeks.
- Korobelnik J-F, Do DV, Schmidt-Erfurth U, et al. Intravitreal aflibercept for diabetic macular edema. Ophthalmology. 2014;121(11):2247-2254.
- Heier JS, Korobelnik JF, Brown DM, et al. Intravitreal Aflibercept for Diabetic Macular Edema: 148-Week Results from the VISTA and VIVID Studies. Ophthalmology. 2016;123(11):2376-2385.