Building on a foundation of strong and sustained vision gains with proactive dosing1-3
Maintain your nAMD patients’ vision gains in Year 1 whether EYLEA® is given every-8-weeks (Q8) or you choose to further extend the dosing interval2,4
At YEAR 1:
STAY STRONG with vision gains of +7.1 letters maintained through Year 45
Consistent excellent vision outcomes in Q8 and beyond
BCVA, best-corrected visual acuity; ETDRS, Early Treatment Diabetic Retinopathy Study; nAMD, neovascular age-related macular degeneration; Q8, 2 mg every-8-weeks; RCT, randomized controlled trial; T&E, treat-and-extend.
- Heier JS, Brown DM, Chong V, et al. Intravitreal aflibercept (VEGF trap-eye) in wet age-related macular degeneration. Ophthalmology. 2012;119(12):2537-2548.
- Okada AA, Takahashi K, et al. Use of Intravitreal Aflibercept Treat-and-Extend Dosing for Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration: 52-Week ALTAIR Results. Poster presented at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) Congress New Orleans, LA, November 11–14, 2017. Available from: https://aao.scientificposters.com/epsWelcome.cfm?CFID=6335346&CFTOKEN=47c8b80ef1e0478c-3912E1EF-E986-D0BE-7EE9563148B676EF.
- Schmidt-Erfurth U, Kaiser PK, Korobelnik JF, et al. Intravitreal aflibercept injection for neovascular age-related macular degeneration: ninety-six-week results of the VIEW studies. Ophthalmology. 2014;121(1):193-201.
- EYLEA® (aflibercept solution for injection) Summary of Product Characteristics. Berlin, Germany: Bayer Pharma AG; July 2018.
- Kaiser PK, Singer M, Tolentino M, et al. Long-term Safety and Visual Outcome of Intravitreal Aflibercept in Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration. VIEW 1 Extension Study. Ophthalmol Retina. 2017;1(4):304–313.